Post War Post War

Good Game

Not too bad. I had fun with it for a while. Very good idea for choosing what class you want to be. Somewhat boring gameplay and simple, but simple isn't bad. Could use some work and could be an awesome game. Good job man.

Epic War Epic War

I dunno

I didn't like it to be honest. Half the time when I would press the arrow keys up my bow wouldn't go up. I dunno. It definitely has potential.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Not bad.

Good clean graphics to use and a very easy program. It's pretty cool. Only thing is is that there isn't shit to choose from. Just add a lot more graphics and this would be awesome. I liked it though.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Still Awesome.

I loved this game a long time ago and I still love it.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Not shabby.

It's a neat idea and a fun game. Bar fights are fun. haha. Stick figures are always fun.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Always good.

I've loved this game for a while. I just recently played it again and loved every second of it.

I can't wait for a second one! That would be the cat's pajamas.

The C word The C word

What the hell!?

Fun game. Very weird, but fun. And that is the UGLIEST vagina i've ever seen. Damn.

Is there an end to this game? I quit before i could find out. Gets old after a while.

Detonate 2 Detonate 2

That's fun!

Great game. It is. Clever, simple concept. I liked it. I loved how the flying robot thing calls you names and stuff for doing good. Only thing I didn't like was the fact that i got bored of playing it over and over. Maybe if I had a goal for each level or something i wouldn't have gave up. Good game though.

Lone Defender Lone Defender

Not bad!

People need to lighten the hell up. You did good. Half the people who reviewed this probably wouldn't even know where to begin to make a flash game. Games are hard and tedious. I give you kudos for finishing it. To be honest, yes, it could be better, but it has potential. Just make it a little more exciting, and as unique as it was, get rid of the cursor upgrade. But keep it up man.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Not bad at all.

It was fun. Very creative.
Maybe next time have a few levels with huge chain of events that all have to go right for you to pass. I don't know, just spice it up a little and it'd be an awesome game.